[kwlug-disc] OT: New Intel desktop/laptop CPUs

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Sun Mar 7 10:35:25 EST 2010

Actually - and not specifically to MS bash, but I think the bulk of
hardware upgrades are due to MS OS upgrades.  Move from 98 to XP, new
machine.  Move XP to vista, huge new hardware.  Vista to 7, new hardware
again likely.

My task for today: rebuild asterisk on a dell desktop from 2003.  Which
funnily enough, is an upgrade to the PIII machine that's running in the
back closet right now.