[kwlug-disc] Astroturf Farming

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Wed Jun 23 23:30:45 EDT 2010

Hi gang

I went to the website and they are only taking applicants over 18. Ok that is better but what I think is interesting is this quote from the application form:

If
successful, how would you approach the challenge of improving the
image of Microsoft within your department? Please take access to
Microsoft tools, technologies and skills into consideration.

"challenge
of improving the
image of Microsoft within your department"
 so the image of Microsoft needs improving does it. You don't say, really?

John
Where is all the knowledge we lost with information? -- T.S. Elliot.
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario