[kwlug-disc] netbooks without windows

Johnny Ferguson hyperflexed at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:28:09 EDT 2010

Hi Oksana,

The ideapads look good, but I think they're out of my price range for
now. Based on the advice I've received so far, I'm looking at the
System76 system, or a Dell Inspiron Mini 10.

I'm working on a spreadsheet to compare features at the moment. I'll
post what I decide later on (unless another awesome option comes up)

As an aside, it'd be nice if some company could manufacture replacement
keys for laptops so I could replace the win key with something more
neutral :P

- Johnny