[kwlug-disc] Astroturf Farming

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:30:49 EDT 2010

The "hooking" may be the result of various fears.  The fear of having made, and having to admit to having made, a bad decision.  The fear of throwing away years of effort to learn and who knows how much for licence fees.  The fear of being uncertain about future operations without the familiar, if flawed, MS system.  The fear of doing something nobody else is doing.

The trick is to show that these fears, and there are probably more, are not grounded in reality but in MS propaganda.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.