[kwlug-disc] [OT] Google sniffing wifi, collecting emails and passwords.

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Mon Jun 21 16:28:49 EDT 2010

Using my inhouse wifi, unencrypted or not, is not permission for someone
else to use it for commercial purposes.  I don't need to encrypt it to
tell you no.  It's presumed the answer is no.  Just because you can <>right.

Your phone number's in the book Darcy.  Can I call you and sell you some
life insurance?  Are you free say, around dinner time? :).