[kwlug-disc] [OT] Google sniffing wifi, collecting emails and passwords.

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 15:53:50 EDT 2010

To be clear.

The real news that get lost in the rubbish: Capturing the MAC address of my router for location aware services.

I found invasive to know my general location based on IP. Now, knowing my precise address based on MAC? Great for stalkers, and other nasty creatures.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx