[kwlug-disc] USB3 on Linux

Steven Stillaway steve at stillaway.net
Fri Jun 18 11:36:57 EDT 2010

Well, I am using an ASUS U3S6 PCI card on a linux server.

It is recognized fine by the kernel and works well for SATA.  For USB, I
have plugged in USB2 devices for testing and it works, but I don't
actually own and USB 3 devices to test them with.  I got it because I
required the SATA port and thought having the USB 3 for the future would
be a good idea.

So, other then the fact that the kernel recognized it and works with no
problems I don't have too much to report.

- Steven