[kwlug-disc] Monday night mayhem!

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:42:17 EDT 2010

I'm just guessing here but if the choice is a night out (Fri, Sat) or recovery afterwards, also possible time with family, B-B-Q, etc, guess who'S going to going to be second.  I'm surprised the weekenders are that high. Might have to change the name to "geekend."  (The devil makes me do it.)
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.