[kwlug-disc] Monday night mayhem!

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Wed Jun 9 15:29:48 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Insurance Squared Inc.
<gcooke at insurancesquared.com> wrote:
> Out of idle curiousity, is there a reason why lug meetings are on Monday as
> opposed to a weekend?

"Hysterical Raisins?"

If I remember the discussion around founding KWLUG correctly (I read
it, I wasn't attending then) more folks were available for weeknights.

I can tell you from my LUG travels around North America that
weeknights are much more common.  Perhaps 5% are weekends?  IIRC, I
found three weekend LUGs, one near Chicago, one near Los Angeles and,
ummm...  Both of those have multiple other LUGs nearby that are
weeknights.