[kwlug-disc] Future short presentations

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Jun 9 10:18:37 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Khalid Baheyeldin <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:
> > I think we can do a night (or part of it) on backups.
>
> I see problems.

It does not have to be the entire night. If we have 2 or 3 proposals that
are "backup", then we group them together for one sessions, along with 1
more that is unrelated.

Split the theme over multiple meetings and as long as following
> speakers saw previous speakers they can build or cross reference
> appropriately.

That has merits too.

> Didn't we have backups recently?

Did we?

It seems I miss all the good ones, like OpenWRT, screen, ...etc.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.