[kwlug-disc] Wanted: Atom/RSS feeds on KWLUG.org site

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Jun 6 17:04:52 EDT 2010

Hi KWLUG.org site admins:  Would it be possible to get some Atom/RSS
feeds on the site for things like this?  I'm just not a forum type of
guy, and would much rather the info comes to me in my preferred
aggregator. Also, with an Atom/RSS feed I can pipe contributions on the
Web site to the @KWLUG Identica/Twitter account.

--Bob.

On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 at 21:04, webhost at kwlug.org wrote about [kwlug-disc]
KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new    content
notification: 2010-06-05 21:04: