[kwlug-disc] what would you pay for good kernel documentation?

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sat Jun 5 10:07:29 EDT 2010

I don't know if it is ready for prime-time yet, but the Flattr
micropayment system (http://flattr.com/about ) might be a good option
for your situation and FLOSS projects in general.

In short, the Flattr user pays a monthly subscription from which a
service fee is deducted. The remainder of the money is equally divided
between sites where the user clicked the "Flattr" button in that month.
The site just gets money in their account and the user doesn't have to
futz around with PayPal. It is not clear how sites extract money from
their accounts, but they do have to maintain an account with monthly
service fees.