[kwlug-disc] are you going to be a criminal?

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 4 23:11:15 EDT 2010

For the matter of law it is irrelevant if the content is
a movie, music, written text, a poem or a computer
program. All are creative works that fall under
copyright.

I believe for the interoperability, there was a provision,
that there may be the need of the agreement by the
copyright holder, I have to look through it again, I think
it is in section 41.

This is a total deal breaker, since we know this agreement
will never be given.