[kwlug-disc] are you going to be a criminal?

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 19:52:38 EDT 2010

So I don't attend a school, but I constantly experiment, and play, and develop. Would I have to attend some sort of sanctioned institution to fall under some educational exemption. I don't have the money or time. The educational value of learning how to pick a lock; how the lock works. I LOVE this type of thing. As a past time, hobby, almost lifestyle. I break WEP, WPA on myself with friends; as in, on each other. I was working for a WISP I had to know this stuff. I've never done anything nefarious; So if I study this, and play with it am I still a criminal?

Joseph Wennechuk