[kwlug-disc] are you going to be a criminal?

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 4 15:53:50 EDT 2010

I believe you can still do what you do with VHS. Recording an analog
signal that has no protection mechanisms is not forbidden in this bill.

So as long as you have analog TVs, they cannot really do anything about it.
It will be different when the signals between the cable box or satellite
receiver
and the TV are also only digital and the signal is protected.