[kwlug-disc] are you going to be a criminal?

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 4 15:47:31 EDT 2010

Maybe we should also start some actions for the public.

Get people sign petitions or something like that, and
at the same time make people aware that this bill will
make a lot of some criminals if they continue to do what
they are used to do.

Let's also check out which politicians will vote against
it, and which ones might be on the fence. I think the
first ones can help us in some ways, the ridings
on the second group should be targeted.

Also ridings on which the incumbent has small advantages
should be targeted. In those ridings the opponents might
want to find an edge, which in turn will also make the
incumbents thinking about it.

I have started an IRC channel ##defeat-c32 on freenode where
people can meet about this topic.

Ralph (txwikinger)