[kwlug-disc] Outdoor music & FM

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 19:40:44 EDT 2010

A shower radio?  Hahah.  Wanted something that sounded a little better....

A little myth box with an LCD scrolling panel may work...  Anyone know
of a good Bluetooth, or wireless remote that works with Myth?

I wonder if I can get the scrolling panel to just work with VLC, or
some other player?

Doesn't really answer the need for FM, but the more I think about
it... the less I think I'll use the FM.