[kwlug-disc] Posting without subscribing to the KWLUG-Help list

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jun 2 14:40:08 EDT 2010

Raul Suarez wrote, On 06/02/2010 2:27 PM:
> [...]

I don't disagree with your post - but just trying it on kwlug-disc, if
it turns out to not be viable, leaves a lot of people with a lot of
garbage flying by that may persist for some time after the experiment
has failed.

Definitely, trying it somewhere else than kwlug-disc is good. If it
all just works out, it can be integrated after the fact - even if
awkwardly so. Much less awkward than trying to split it off later.