[kwlug-disc] Wordpress themes must be GPL

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:12:17 EDT 2010

Actually, that is exactly what happens from all other points of view.
If second buyer has a problem with a device the cannot usually go to
the vendor for warranty claims.  the warranty contract is between
vendor and first buyer.

First buyer is the conveyor (to use the GPL license term) and the
responsibility is on them to provide everything they got from the
vendor when they sell it.  If they lost the "source code cd" that came
with it then the vendor is not required to replace it for the third
party.

Brent