[kwlug-disc] OT: Arduino shields

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sun Jul 25 19:14:15 EDT 2010

Thanks Richard.
Interesting stuff.

I remember when the "Most Useless Machine" was available in toy
stores and when switch was turned on, a green hand would come out of
the box, turn the switch off and then snap back into the box. And I
think I recall seeing a philosophy paper on the philosophical logic
of a machine that would simply exist only to turn itself off.

Thanks
John Johnson