[kwlug-disc] Wordpress themes must be GPL

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Sat Jul 24 18:20:04 EDT 2010

If you read the forum link in my original post, you'll see that your
comparison has been refuted as invalid.  He wasn't packaging anything.
It's like saying all linux software must be GPL because it's running on
linux.

The use of the code was almost secondary - the impression I got was that
he was being forced to go GPL despite using wordpress code. That's my
impression anyway.

g.

It is no different than