[kwlug-disc] Going out of basement sale!

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Thu Jul 22 14:14:29 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:18, Johnny Ferguson <hyperflexed at gmail.com> wrote:
> On that note, if you have any spare ribbon cables sitting around that you
> don't need (as you don't use IDE drives anymore), those can be easily
> recycled for electronics projects.

I don't actually. All I have is my trusty IDE/SATA -> USB adapter.

> I'll of course give you time to do what you need to with the drive, but if
> you can give more specifics on how the transfer will occur, I should be free
> over the next week to come pick it up.

I live in London and work in Stratford, so the easiest method would
probably be just to bring it to the next meeting. If you happen to be
in either of those areas though, I'd be happy to pass it on earlier.

--
Chris Irwin
<chris at chrisirwin.ca>