[kwlug-disc] Fwd: Engineering Positions @ $company

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Jul 15 20:36:22 EDT 2010

This came in to KWLUG via our web form.  Some of the jobs relate to
technology you'll be familiar with.  I stripped out some advertise-y
stuff.  Contact the company directly if you are interested. When
questioned, the poster clarified as follows.

- Location of the company and employment law jurisdiction. SF, California
- Location(s) of the job(s) SF, California
- Remote or in-house In House
- Employment or contract Employment (we also will take co-ops)
- Permanent or otherwise Permanent
- Full time or otherwise Full time
- Pay Depends on position and level of experience.