[kwlug-disc] Apology and offer

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Jul 8 21:32:48 EDT 2010

Hi Raul: No apologies required -- I took your response exactly as you
intended.

I thought the remote access presentation was terrific, and I've been
using many of the concepts and techniques you presented.  Since I found
it so valuable, I thought that a wider audience would benefit too.  OGLF
seems like a good place for such an audience-widening.

Aside from flitting about at various (non-Linuxy) KW meetings, recently
I haven't been getting out much to Ubuntu-ca in Toronto
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/Toronto or MUMU
formal presentations anyway, it's more like the Zeke's portion of KWLUG).

Still, if you're willing to present in an informal setting we can
carpool to Mississauga some day -- the meeting on 21 September is the
Second Anniversary meeting of MUMU, so a kick-app presentation would be
great!

--Bob.

(Yes, this should probably be a private conversation.  Just pretend
we're talking too loud on the bus.)