[kwlug-disc] if {other command done} then...

Johnny Ferguson hyperflexed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:43:14 EDT 2010

This looks awesome Raul. I have to frequently rsync certain application
data between my two machines, and with something like this I could only
fire syncing when the important files change.

Great find.

Do you know if there's a tool already written with this that would watch
a list of files and execute a command when a given notification was
received? It wouldn't be too hard to whip something up, but I'm sure it
already exists.

-Johnny