[kwlug-disc] Domain registrars

John Van Ostrand john at netdirect.ca
Tue Jul 6 22:05:45 EDT 2010

Hi Adam,

Only large volume registrars work directly with CIRA and other ccTLD registrars. Us full-service shops, and probably Clearline, work with a wholeseller. They skim a small percentage and provide us access to registration and management tools. It's far less work and responsibility, but with all the benefits for us and customers.