[kwlug-disc] FLOSS fund candidate: Red Cross, Haiti relief fund

Oksana Goertzen ogoertzen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:11:44 EST 2010

Dear Chris et al,

Maybe it's just better to set up a Haitian Relief Fund independent of the
FLOSS Fund and on behalf of KWLUG members who contribute,
send the money to the Red Cross.

I'd be happy to cook up a pot of chili and bring it to one of the meetings
and have everyone who enjoys a bowl, contribute to the fund.  :)  Perhaps
maybe even our new location would facilitate that effort!

-Oksana