[kwlug-disc] FLOSS fund candidate: Red Cross, Haiti relief fund

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Jan 21 16:56:56 EST 2010

Now, if you had a FLOSS project that aimed to provide better software
for relief agencies to deliver their support, or manage their delivery
of that support, I'm right there with you. e.g. Donation management,
or transport packing/logistics support.

No different, to my mind, how/why OLPC is worthy.

Perhaps either is arguable, but it's a worthy / viable argument.