[kwlug-disc] new project: cleaning up "bitbake" for openembedded building

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Jan 18 06:55:49 EST 2010

  given the bit rot that's infested "bitbake" over the months/years,
i've got a git branch going that's attempting to drag the
documentation (and maybe even some of the code) back into shape:

  http://git.openembedded.net/cgit.cgi/bitbake/log/?h=contrib-rday

  if anyone else wants to play along and send me fixes, i'll add
them to my local git branch and push them upstream, where they will
still be reviewed before being applied.  if you're bored and have
nothing better to do.  :-)

rday