[kwlug-disc] OpenWRT / 802.11n / USB / SD / GB - MAC filtering wi-fi side specific?

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 08:12:35 EST 2010

I think I know where I can get some(10) cheap netbooks with 10.1' touch screens; I can't remember the brand/ Specs at present. Don down at E-Waste got some donated to him, and is having trouble getting them going again as netbooks. I think he might be inclined to piece them out. I'm positive that with a little tweaking this could be used with a router board, radio, and antenna in a more compact configuration for this project.
.

Joseph Wennechuk