[kwlug-disc] Biased Bing Search?

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 19:19:53 EST 2010

I got the same paid advertisement  doing the search on both engines. The Special K challenge. I guess is just that they want people to click on the advertisement.

In both cases it is marked as a "sponsored link"

Bing has explicitly indicated that the searches will be more limited to reduce the false positives. I think that's the only difference.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/