[kwlug-disc] Biased Bing Search?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Jan 10 15:08:49 EST 2010

There is never enough revenue. It is never enough. That's why they
call it (corporate) greed.

MS wanted to be google before there was a google. They've never
succeeded. They will never stop trying.

Be it IE, Netscape, Yahoo, Google, SAS, Xbox.

If proprietary software is ultimately doomed to not be *massively*
profitable, they have to slink into another such revenue stream.