[kwlug-disc] SJK accessibility

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Tue Jan 5 00:42:12 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 10:21:06PM -0500, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> I did notice that the attendance was significantly smaller than for
> other meetings, so if (and only if) the meeting space played a role in
> you deciding not to attend I would like to know (again off-list). If
> people want then I can summarize what I heard to kwlug-disc next Monday.

It did seem a bit smaller tonight, but maybe it was the cold and the
New Year as well.

I was pleasantly surprised with the location.  It was much bigger and
nicer than I expected.  Not sure why, unless Paul undersold it. :-)
Verrrry cleverrrrr. :-)

Bill's idea of a little intermission was quite good as well.

I hope Richard has a surplus of spare time next month too.... that
intro was fantastic. :-)

And thanks to Kyle, I have this itch to try out LaTeX....

> At the end of this meeting we decided to hold the February meeting at
> St John's Kitchen as well, and work from there. Because of the overlap
> in bookings this month I will attempt to confirm that we have the
> space.

Is it possible to check if the heat can be left on that night?

- Chris