[kwlug-disc] unr / eeebuntu 32/64 bit?

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sat Jan 2 17:36:39 EST 2010

Yes, the Atom 330 is 64-bit capable.  Looking at aptitude on my 64-bit
karmic laptop, there is a "ubuntu-netbook-remix" package available which
*should* take a generic ubuntu install and put the unr desktop on it -
if you so desire.  There is also a Kubuntu netbook remix which has
plenty of eye-candy.

Looks like a nice netbook with few compromises. All that is missing is a
touchscreen. I wonder how long the battery can hold up?