[kwlug-disc] anyone version controlling their /etc directory?

Andrew Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 26 13:08:28 EST 2010

I am using it on Debian with git.
It is on my laptop, and on Debian servers that I am controlling at work.
I have not had any contact with it on the Redhat/Fedora world.

I have looked through the history one or twice to see what I have
changed, but I have not really made use of it so far.

So I have not see any big benefits yet, but it requires little effort
to maintain, and having the history of my changes makes me happy.

Andrew