[kwlug-disc] RAID-0 for the first time

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Feb 25 15:22:23 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 2:13 PM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
> Richard Weait wrote, On 02/25/2010 12:10 PM:
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:54 AM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm guessing this is for your media server?
>>
>> BZZZZZZT!  Wrong.
>
> What? No consolation prize?

Whadda we have for our contestants, Johnny?

Every time I think of consolation prizes I'm reminded of a 1975
Perfomance Rock band from San Francisco, The Tubes, and their song
_What Do You Want From Life?_.  The song has a game-show theme and a
long voice over listing prizes for our departing contestants.  ONe of
the prizes is "...a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi..." That was
always my favourite.

The Tubes are NSFW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4kRKWKlqk