[kwlug-disc] Moonlight and CTV Olympic website

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Feb 8 17:31:37 EST 2010

Darcy Casselman wrote, On 02/08/2010 4:47 PM:
.
.
.
> In general, streaming works fine for me.

 From cbc.ca? (Or, just generally, from everywhere web else?)

[I hate streaming video, why else was the PVR invented!]

Some sites, usually through some convoluted really irritating antics,
will let you download the content / capture the stream for later
playback from your own download.

Any chance that's possible here?

i.e. Any chance the problem is the display of the incoming
transmission on the fly, as opposed to playing the download once it's
arrived?