[kwlug-disc] What's the best desktop distribution?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Feb 7 15:59:27 EST 2010

If I understand your points about frequency of Drupal updates / lack
of security updates for older Drupal versions, is using LTS really
viable? Given you're already in more frequent / update mode for Drupal
anyways?

I can see your point is some (?) years as Drupal settles down. You've
pointed out that Drupal is currently still in rapid evolution. In your
experience / expectation, is LTS, today, reasonable?

Or/and is Debian stable a more reasonable platform for production than
Ubuntu LTS server (in these particular circumstances)? Either way,
you're still updating Drupal more frequently / more often than just
'OS' releases?