[kwlug-disc] SJK accessibility

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Feb 2 09:31:50 EST 2010

Last night was my first time at the SJK.

The place is a very good venue. It is spacious, and there is no noise.
The speakers are a great idea too. Very helpful.

My only suggestion is this:

Perhaps we can experiment with other layouts (more "deep" than "wide")
so people can hear each others' questions. It will also make seating easier
since people tend to sit on the sides, leaving big gaps in the middle.

I guess we can shelf all other options for the time being.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.