[kwlug-disc] Troubleshooting and Fixing a PC locally?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Dec 3 02:12:08 EST 2010

...if you call $49.99 pricey...

  Belkin 4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch - Cables Included (F1DJ104P-B)

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_354&item_id=022991&sid=3dvn73ash2vttlpn7hrbfprfb0

I bought a D-Link DKVM-4K - 4 ports, but only 2 sets of cables:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_354&item_id=006812&sid=3dvn73ash2vttlpn7hrbfprfb0

--Bob.