[kwlug-disc] My Ubuntu 10.4 will only start about 1 out of 4 times

Darryl O'Neill ldoneill at golden.net
Mon Aug 30 22:53:37 EDT 2010

I will see if the reply works.

The live CD seems to work whenever I try it.
 From what I have seen 64 but does not do flash so you can't do some
things on the web.  I am sure it is coming.
32-bit PAE kernel gets me the full 6GB and I don't have processes the
need more than 4GB so I am good.

I have booted into memtest and everything has run through.

Once it boots it runs fine.  Problem is it only boots 25% of the time.
Then power off and try again. and again.

Darryl