[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu Hour & SFD planning, Wednesday!

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:18:02 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

If you're interested in helping out with Software Freedom Day, please
come out to the Waterloo Ubuntu Hour, Wednesday, September 1, 8pm at
Whole Lotta Gelata.  That's this Wednesday!

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/286/detail/

Also, if you want to hang out and chat about Ubuntu, get ideas on how
to fix problems or whatever, feel free to join us.

Sorry if I'm a bit unresponsive.  I'm on vacation!  I'll be on the
road again in a few hours.  I'll check email again tonight.

Darcy.