[kwlug-disc] Linux is lagging behind

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 16:41:47 EDT 2010

Open moko strived to reach that goal. Closed products ate their lunch.

They were late fixing a few little bugs and people lost interest. It seems that right now is a Hackers only platform. Which is still interesting but not mainstream.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/