[kwlug-disc] Looking for a new laptop with some oomph, thoughts?

Oksana Goertzen ogoertzen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:23:34 EDT 2010

I believe they are on sale at the moment on the Lenovo site.
I think they are generally cheaper to buy direct from Lenovo or
maybe through a reseller, esp. if they have a promotion in
place.  Some of the newer ones have LED screens as well.

They also occasionally have models that were to be sold
and are new but the contract was canceled or something
- so you need to check their website for offers.  These machines
sometimes come without an OS or DOS.
http://outlet.lenovo.com/