[kwlug-disc] Interested in a presentation about Privacy?

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:39:51 EDT 2010

I may be one of those odd people.  The name I use I was not given at birth as the government screwed up and registered me with the wrong name.

You can actually, at least in Ontario, use whatever name you choose as long as you are willing to put up with the attendant garbage and do not use it for illegal purposes.  I have been using my assumed name since I was 18 and I can assure you that I am older than that now.
================It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.