[kwlug-disc] Interested in a presentation about Privacy?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 23 11:31:57 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 09:02:17AM -0400, Kyle Spaans wrote:

> Of course, I say this a week before leaving for a work term in Toronto
> :-P so the
> earliest I could present would be September.

Coincidentally, September is the next available full meeting slot.
(There are still spots available for 20 minute presentations in June,
which I hope will get filled soon.)

I think there is enough interest to slot you in. Could you provide a
summary for the website so that Richard does not yell at us?

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org