[kwlug-disc] Newbie... Playing with Linux etc...

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Apr 17 02:57:08 EDT 2010

This thread makes me wonder ...

Is this the same issue that Canadian business is accused of, in the
sense of always relying on the U.S. to export to, rather than being
more successful at diversifying and selling more / better to the rest
of the world, particularly Europe and Asia?

The expertise needed to develop and sell into new markets is so
strange, and so expensive, that business doesn't try (for lack of
funds?) and / or have been unsuccessful?

So to, the move to a different business model, for Oracle?

.
.
.