[kwlug-disc] Newbie... Playing with Linux etc...

Michael Savage msavageca at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 12 12:18:33 EDT 2010

Well what would you suggest then? I was looking at what's happenig in the world of the web, and it seems to be mostly MySQL. I a gree this might not be the best solution.

I've played with Postgres in Windows and had a little success with it, in transalting my old app into this platform, however I never did get the time to devote to it.

Thanks again,
Mike