[kwlug-disc] yet another linux wireless router

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Apr 4 13:03:40 EDT 2010

Richard Weait wrote, On 04/03/2010 2:53 PM:
> On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
>
>>  and this brings us back to the question i asked several weeks ago --
>> is there a single wireless router out there that has it all with no
>> fatal flaws?
>
> Yes and no.  Is price a fatal flaw?  ;-)

If you remember Bob, you were the one to find the Canadian supplier
for the be all and end all product, and the pricing thereof.

IIRC, nobody pursued it due to price.

Khalid's post wrt the latest / a new device showed how we are still
mid-change in market / technology. Gbps / 802.11n 2.4GHz & 5GHz / USB
/ etc., would seem to be trickling in to the current retail (and thus
with lower price point) marketplace, but not all together. Yet.

Hurry up and wait, I suppose.