[kwlug-disc] please, dear god, kill me now

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 14:25:22 EDT 2009

I actually find the criticism of this video to be unfounded.

We are not the target for this video. The target is the Windows Fan Boys (and girls, and older ladies) that will organize a Windows 7 launch party.

Actually I've found that sometimes the criticism is worst than the actual video.

Comments like "Who believes that a "brother" and an Old lady can be at the same party" as if those "parties" should be organized within racial or age group boundaries.

So if the target audience does not mind. Why should I? I can only laugh.

The video has good points (that even we could use when showing Linux), such as; Run through the "activities" ahead of time so there are no surprises while you are "showing off"
Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/